Monday, September 13, 2010

My Story in a Nutshell

My life can be described as pretty much normal. I was born here in LaCrosse to my mom Kial and my Dad David. We lived in a little house behind K mart for 2 years or so. After that we moved out to Shawnoo its a little town about 45 minutes from Green bay. We lived there for about 5 years, and during that time my brother Ben was born. So after that we moved back to Onalaska for my dads work. We lived there for another 3 years then decided to move up to LaCresscent where I am currently living with my mom dad brother Ben and my adopted sister Kim, she lived in Haiti, and had a really bad case of T.B so she came here to receive treatment.and is currently loving life as any 10 year old would. I am attending class at Western Technical College for one year before i transfer to Eau Clare for a Social Workers degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment